Click here for map
From Boston, Mass. (Approx. 157 miles, 2 hr 30 min):
- Head west on I-90 (Mass. Pike) for 123 miles to Exit 2, Lee, Mass.
- Bear right onto off-ramp to US Rt. 20 and bear right (west) onto Mass. Rt. 102 for 4.7 miles to US Rt. 7 in Stockbridge, Mass.
- Take US Rt. 7 south into Canaan, Conn. Continue on U.S. Rt. 7 south another 9 miles, then bear right (west) onto Conn. Rt. 112
- Continue on Conn. Rt. 112 approx. 1 mile; go past the Outfield Entrance for 6/10 of a mile to the Main Entrance on the left, located on White Hollow Road
From Hartford, Conn. (Approx. 50 miles, 1 hr 15 min):
- Head west on US Rt. 44, 35 miles to Canaan, Conn.
- Turn left (south) onto US Rt. 7, and continue approx. 6 miles, then bear right (west) onto Conn. Rt. 112
- Continue past the Outfield Entrance for 6/10 of a mile to the Main Entrance on the left, located on White Hollow Road
From New York City (Approx. 105 miles, 2 hr 15 min):
- Head north on the Henry Hudson Pkwy, continue north on the Saw Mill Pkwy and take exit 4 (Cross County Pkwy E toward the Hutchinson Pkwy)
- Take the Hutchison River Parkway North, which turns into I-684 North
- Take I-684 North to the end and continue north onto NY Route 22 (do not take any earlier exits: I-684 becomes Route 22)
- Take Rt. 22 north for 45 miles to Millerton, NY
- Turn right (east) onto U.S. Rt. 44; continue approx. 3 miles, then bear right onto Conn. Rt. 112
- Continue approx. 6 miles to Main Entrance on the right, located on White Hollow Road